Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Back!

After a long hiatus due to school, work, more school and more work, I am back to share all of my favorite recipes just in time for the Holiday season. I will begin to post main course, side dish and dessert ideas.

I am taking the time on this blog to post about a great idea for gift giving this year.

I have a group of about 5 really close girl friends. We all wanted to buy gifts for each other, but on a college budget, there wasn't a way to buy anything nice fore each other.

THE SOLUTION: A Christmas Cookie Exchange.

We all decide on 1 or 2 of our favorite holiday treats, make enough to divide among all of us, and write down the recipes for future cookie making needs.

We are also decorating plastic containers to keep out goodies in.

This is a great way to get all your close friends together and have fun with no expectations of an expensive gift.

We are having ours on December 16th, so I will post picture updates and let you know how it goes!

-Bon Apetite

No comments:

Post a Comment